• • • XXIV International Conference Black Sea Grain and Oilseeds 2018/19
The XXIV International Conference Black Sea Grain and Oilseeds 2018/19 will be held in Moscow at the Azimut Moscow Olympic hotel on 06 September 2018. Key Topics:
The macroeconomic situation, the government regulation of the grain market
- The macroeconomics: risks, challenges, predictions
- Budgetary support 2018
- The state and grain market in the 2018/19 season – «New» and «traditional» programs of state intervention, export policy, taxation news
Russia and the Black Sea region: crop reduction – increased competition
- World trade wars in the field of food – consequences for the Russian agro-industrial complex
- The situation in the world grain and oilseed markets – reduction of stocks and rising prices?
- Black Sea grain: results of the previous season and trends of the new season.
- What to expect from Russian competitors on the world market?
See more details on the conference website http://ikar.ru/conference/eng